Thursday, April 15, 2010

Research report

Today i started by researching a bit on the history of television and I was able to find a few sources with some good information. After that i noticed that i didn't really have an outline to guide me in knowing exactly what else i was going to research. In order for me to properly do a paper, especially a long research paper like this one, i have to have a guide or an outline to help me out, so that's what i worked on. I basically finished most of it so now i can move on comfortably in looking for more evidence to support my claim. I don't think i need help with anything, once i have all the information i think i need I'll be able to actually start writing my paper. Maybe when i get to that point, i might need some help, but until then i feel better now that i have an outline to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment