Tuesday, March 23, 2010

English class so far

In this class so far i have been pretty much enjoying what we're doing. I've never had to do blogs before and quite frankly its an interesting experience. I say that because for as longg as i can remember i have NEVER liked anyone at all to read my work! Anyone!..besides the teacher of course. I have always enjoyed writing but i dont know why i've always felt so protective of my work. Regardless of that now, ive gotten used to having to publicly publish my work and its not as bad as i thought, its a good learning experience. I like being able to read other people's work as well and giving and recieving insight. It provides room for constructive criticism and obviously it helps to become a better writer. Most of all i like the topics of discussion that we're given, most of it is opinion based so there really isnt a "right" or "wrong". Overall i like the class, and no complains so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment