Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Semester plan

I reviewed my syllabi for all my courses, and the work that needs to be done is pretty simple and spread out with what I think to be good enough time. Every week we are required to submit a blog for our English class, and very similarly answer a group of questions on blackboard with responses to other posts for our media and society class. For our American film class, we only have two written assignments that are due on the 23rd of March, and the 20th of April. We also have three tests that are on the 6th and 27th of April and the 25th of May. Finally, our final project for that class is due the 27th of May. Even though we have a lot of written assignments for our other two classes, we do however have a project as a midterm that is combined with our media and English class which due on the 19th of April. The final for that class, which is another project, is due on the last week of May. In terms of having to complete my assignments, I don’t see any upcoming problems that might affect me. I do in the near future see myself looking for a part time job, so until then I wont be absolutely positive on how that schedule might interfere with my school work, but either way I think I have been pacing myself pretty well and even with a job or other responsibilities to attend to, everything should be completed in due time. I don’t imagine any of the upcoming work to be any easier, but I am pretty confident in being able to put it all together, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment